Monday, December 24, 2012

End of the season


Great start for my Manager career!

The stadium that become the Swans supporters proud!

New contracts with the Swans!

Early in the morning, I check my email and got lots of offer as manager to various clubs. Such as Chelsea, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Betis, and lots more. I rejected all of them because i have a great respect toward my club and i happy as i receive full backing support from the Chairman. He loves the club. I have accepted the offer to renew my contracts as I went for the club, not the money. Now we on Champions League and it great history for the club. I'm forward to see the Swansea City as Champions League winners but that impossible because we will fight against the giants of Europe. I got few signing to strengthen the club for Champions League fixtures. I hope this season will be great yet again for the Swans.

2 comments: