Monday, December 24, 2012

The New Beginning


Swansea City AFC

Chairmain : Huw Jenkins
Manager : Aizat Shaari (New Manager)

Early morning, i received a call from the Chairman, Huw Jenkins about my job application to become the manager of Swansea City. I'm been chosen as one candidates of manager for Swansea. It's a one in the life time opportunity. I've decided to accept it even though I got to manage biggest club like Liverpool and Everton. Liverpool FC is my favourite club but maybe its not my time to manage one of biggest club in Europe. Beside Liverpool FC, FC Barcelona is my favourite club also. They the reason I chosen Swansea instead Liverpool and Everton because to make them one of the Europe best club in history of football.

The next day, i went off to the Swansea City office and meet the Chairman. He told me about his expectations for the club. He expect the club to avoid the relegations for Premier League. I told him that it ain't gonna be easy but i try my best. I also ask him about the transfer budget for signing new players. I gonna shape the club from top-bottom. Simply change the philosophy of possesion football like Barcelona. I got 15m for transfer budget and i had the player inside my mind. That day, I met all the staff and my assistant coach, Alan Curtis. I tell all the staff about my project for the club and ask them about the advice because the been in the club longer than me.

Besides the staff, i also met all my players. Tell them about my philosophy of tiki taka and they eagerly to adapt the formation i gave. All strikers in my team worried because my formation doesn't use striker upfront. I just use 4-6-0 but i got another plan for them. They relief to hear that. The star of Swansea City AFC :


Leon Britton is key for passing ability.


Michel Vorm is great goalkeeper.


Michu the star for leading attacking midfielder.

I hope that I success managing Swansea City, prevent them from relegation and bring them to my first target, Europe League. Wish me luck guys.





1 comment: