Monday, December 24, 2012

The first three game of The Swans





Fantastic Day For Swansea City

In the pre-season and the transfer days, i had strengthen the club by several great signing and sell some of them that not in my plans. I have bought and loan :

Davide Petrucci - (Loan for season)
Robbie Brady - 7million (10 million monthly installment)

Martin Olsson - 7.5million (6.5 million monthly installment)
Karim Ait Fana - 3 million

I hope them can lead the team to the Europa League and prevent relegation. They all great signings eventhough the transfer took large transfer fee but the Chairman doesn't mind because it is for future of the club.

After had a great pre-season for the Swans. My first debut as manager was facing difficult task against one of greatest club in the world, Manchester United at the Old Trafford. Nerves on me because have to face difficult games at my debut. Well, i keep calm and focus about my team. Arranging tactics and implement my philosophy into the team. They well adapt to my tactics.

The day for my debut is arrived, i have sleepless night thinking about the game. Maybe i had a great start for the Swans or maybe not. In my tactics is similar to Barcelona tactics using false 9. Even we doesn't have Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, I give Michu, Ki Sung Yueng and J. De Guzman the similar role with the Barca trio. Their partnership very good and i looking forward to see in their first game against Manchester United in their Premier League debut.

The game about to start, and I standing inside the Old Trafford for the first time, I cannot wait to go against Liverpool at Anfield. In the game, we control well and keep possession against the very strong side. We went through ahead with 1-0 through my star, Michu with great low shot pass De Gea. Unfortunately, before end of the first half, Rio Ferdinand headed the ball into the net to give 1-1 for the home side.

In the rest time, I gave them a boost that tell them to they play no pressure and keep calm. The second half started, it was Chico score from distant shot when we have a corner. Thrilling game, we make Manchester United suffered with our third goal from Pablo Hernandez before the game ended. 3-1 the final score, and I happy for the result and the performance against United.

First three games with the Swans.

Great moment and great performance from the Swans eventhough it still early to judge.









No comments:

Post a Comment