Monday, December 24, 2012

Half of the season



Up and Down for the Swans


As can you see above, it the transfer window in January. A lot of shocking move in and out in the Premier League. The shocking move for the Swans is departure of Ki Sung Yeung and Ashley Williams. Ki Sung Yeung departure because of minimum fee release for the Swans so the board accept the bids but on the other hand Ashley Williams had an argument and angered towards me as i took of his captaincy. Their departure from the club force me to sign new player to cover their place that they left. Signing of Jack Colback and Scott Dann for the place that been left, meanwhile Adel Taarabt for strenghten the attacking option.


The league table shows it all, my expectations to achieve Europa League come to close. Eventhough we at 7th place, we manage to beat the Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea. I kept calm and focus towards my goal eventhough the chairman happy with my standing as their expectations to avoid relegations. I gonna win all games that left in. Fans and the board happy with my managing and the new signing that I bring in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment